- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- High density ventilation padding prevents too much airflow inside the goggle at very high speeds.
- At lower speeds, airflow may be stopped entirely, increasing the chances of fogging.
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Triple layer foam for comfort
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Lens shape: Spherical/TORIC lens
A competition goggle designed for the very high speeds of downhill racing. Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do.
Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each Clarity Comp lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast.
The Fovea frame delivers a large field of view, and a high-density foam covers the ventilation to reduce airflow inside the goggle at the very high speeds reached while downhill racing, giving unparalleled competition vision.