Perfect combination of freestyle and freeride for backcountry kickers and powder skiing.
The most versatile and technical freestyle skis in the range.
Backcountry freestyle skis
Dirty Bear XL is an successor of Dirty Bear – our most versatile and classic ski that combined the best of freeride and freestyle.
Re-designed hybrid construction features a new camber-rocker line, tip&tails profiles and includes our 4Rx4R technology. Dirty Bear XL skis are hybrid technology skis that deliver a perfect combo of float and all the benefits and ease of rocker design and the snappy suspension, and control of the camber. The new 4R sidecut makes turning easier, giving more confidence, stability and control on all types of terrain. New 4R rocker tip reduces drag, maximise control and top speed.
Lively in powder and shock-absorbing in rough terrain or chewed-up conditions, the Dirty Bear XL is an absolute must-have for backcountry, deep powder and off-piste enthusiasts. Additionally, they are equipped with semi-cap construction, durable corrund top sheet for improved performance and scratch resistance.
The top choice for backcountry powder action.
Skier looking for:
- the most versatile and classic freeride and freestyle ski
- ideal width for all mountain activities
- sidecut for easy turns
- stability and control in all terrain
- nimble powder ski with shock absorption for hard terrain
- construction: hybrid (4x4rocker/camber/4x4rocker)
- shape: directional twin tip
- flex: directional
- flex ratio: 7
- rocker type: 240mm (tips&tails)
- fiberglass: triax + biax
- core: tip-to-tail woodcore (poplar and ash)
- base: fast base IS7200
- extras: durable sturdy top sheet, semi cap construction
- designed for: backcountry freestyle
Dirty Bear XL – size, sidecut, radius, weight
*The turning radius shown above refers to the geometric values of an unloaded ski. When skiing, the actual achieved turning radius is very much influenced by the speed, skiing style, weight of the raider and the type of ground.
How to choose skis?
|GROWTH / SKILL LEVEL||⁕||⁕⁕||⁕⁕⁕|