As every New Englander knows—and as illustrated by our Snowpack Over-the-Calf sock—it isn't the depth of the snow that matters, but the quality of the layers. Because just like the snowpack, when socks are knit with top-notch Merino Wool, increased durability, and a precise fit, the longer lasting (and more enjoyable) it will be in the end.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 58% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- The midweight ski and snowboard socks prioritize an increase in warmth alongside performance.
- The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.