The MERINO FREERIDE GLOVES for men are technically sophisticated, reliable companions for icy couloirs and descents in fresh powder snow.
Thanks to their high-quality workmanship, these warm freeriding gloves are extra robust and long-lasting. The two-layer upper material is wind- and waterproof and also lined with a Sympatex functional membrane, while the padding is made from merino wool scrap cuttings to provide the necessary protection and good insulation.
High-quality goatskin on the palms guarantees good grip even when wet. Thanks to the dual width adjustment at the wrist and cuff, the MERINO FREERIDE GLOVES for men can be optimally adjusted and effectively keep out the cold and wind. Inside, pleasantly soft FLEECE LIGHT GRID with fine merino wool ensures optimal temperature and moisture regulation.
- Elastic loss protection
- Seam width adjustment (elastic band)
- Robust, scuff-resistant outer material
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand (washable)
- Padding made from recycled merino wool
- Wind and waterproof thanks to the sustainable Sympatex® membrane
- Merino-Lining (palm): The ideal climate for your hands